Texdoctk Issue

Keiran Harcombe kjharcombe at hey.com
Thu Apr 15 02:51:39 CEST 2021

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm attempting to run the
texdoctk program on my Mac but I've encountered the following error:
The program texdoctk needs the package perl-tk, please install it!
How would I go about installing the above package?
I've attempted "cpan -i Tk" and been presented with this:
'YAML' not installed, will not store persistent state
Configuring S/SR/SREZIC/Tk-804.036.tar.gz with Makefile.PL
Cannot find '/System/Library/Perl/5.28/darwin-thread-multi-
2level/CORE/perl.h' have you installed /usr/bin/perl?
Compilation failed in require at Makefile.PL line 37.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Makefile.PL line 39.
Warning: No success on command[/usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL]
SREZIC/Tk-804.036.tar.gz
/usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL -- NOT OK

Kind Regards,
Keiran