PCTex version 6 and PDF viewer

John C Frain frainj at gmail.com
Wed May 13 23:47:46 CEST 2020

This is the TeX user group support mailing list.  Here you will get help
for the underlying TeX systems.  Your query seems to apply to the interface
in the commercial product pctex between TeX and the adobe reader.  You
might be better seeking help from the pctex people in regard to this
problem (pctex.com).  They do have a support page on their web site.

John C Frain
3 Aranleigh Park
Rathfarnham
Dublin 14