Help with finding style file

Abbot Patrick frpatrick at maronitemonks.org
Fri May 1 21:31:52 CEST 2020

Hi Uwe,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question so quickly. But,
I'm still having trouble. I'll include some screen shots in hopes of
helping you understand the problem better...

In TexWorks under "Preferences", the Typesetting tab lists "Paths for
TeX and related programs". I added the path for my .sty file to the
list, closed the program and restarted it and it still can't find the
file. I've placed my .sty file in a number of different places on the
tree, each time adding the path to TeXWorks Typesetting tab and it
always complains it can't find the file. In the meantime, I've copied
the contents of the .sty file to the preamble, which works, but I don't
want that much info in every preamble, obviously.

Does this need to have the database rebuilt? Or ...?

Thanks again for your help.

Fr. Patrick

--
Maronite Monks of Adoration