Article.cls not found

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:48:17 CEST 2020

You do not give any clues about what your input looks like.

You say "Article.cls not found"  the class is article.cls with a lower case
a so (on a case sensitive file system)
\documentclass{Article}
probably won't work. (it may work in some case insensitive settings but it
shouldn't be used)

If you have
\documentclass{article}
and it isn't working, show the log you get from a file with

\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
\end{document}