Opinions/Guidance on LaTeX collaboration (methods & tools)

Urs Liska lists at openlilylib.org
Thu Jul 2 06:18:08 CEST 2020

I have successfully got my parents to make edits in the web interface of a git repository.

While this doesn't give the MS Word "user experience" at all I find this perfect  for collaboration. The diff in a pull request is a very good tool for "tracking changes" IMO.

I would fight as hard as possible to avoid exchanging files by email or cloud services/shared drives.

http://lilypondblog.org/2014/06/what-you-miss-with-version-control/

Best
Urs