[EXT] D. Knuth: Algorithms, Complexity, Life, and The Art of Computer Programming

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 05:23:53 CET 2020

On 1/4/20 5:24 AM, Philip Taylor wrote:

(Sorry for taking so long to reply.)

> Axel E. Retif wrote:
>
>> https://youtu.be/2BdBfsXbST8
>
> Vielen Dank, Axel — the perfect New Year's present !

¡De nada, Philip! (I'm Mexican).

When, a little before 5 a.m. Mexico City's time,  I saw the video in my
YouTube recommendations and started watching it, I knew I had to send an
email to the list, because it was unlikely I could finish it before
having to go to sleep...

It turned out to be the best interview to DEK I've ever watch (though I
disagree with his Dostoyevsky appreciation).

Best

Axel