Unable to install TeXLive

Matthew Elmer matthewelmer at tamu.edu
Fri Aug 21 02:04:45 CEST 2020

Howdy,

I am unable to install TeXLive. The error is
'""C:\Users\Frijoles' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
My username is "Frijoles Con Arroz", but it looks like the batch file fails
to account for users with spaces in their names and I don't know how to fix
it. It's probably a simple fix though to someone who knows what they're
doing. If nothing else, can you tell me which lines of
install-tl-windows.bat I could just hard-code the proper path into? Thanks
so much!

--
*Matthew Elmer '22*
*AERO **(CSCE minor)*