Readable text

Djones9976 djones9976 at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 21:44:04 CEST 2020

But the problem is I am typing the text into the *.tex file on an iMAC using TexShop.   The *.pdf file it produces is allright but the letters are so small on the *.tex file that I can hardly see them.   Maybe the problem is in TexShop or the iMAC but I cannot find any way to increase the size of the letters.
D. W. Jones