bibtex source alternatives, order of preference.

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 14:34:49 CEST 2019

Curious if anyone has looked much as prefered sources of bibtex entries.
That is, in many cases I'm finding alternatives at a given publisher web page.
In a couple instances, the publishers provide bibtex via some method
and I went to a lot of effort to find publisher or domain specific ways
to get that from a link to the page. However, when a doi is available
often the crossref entry is cleaner. Anyone had experience with the
publisher bibtex versus crossref or any comments?

I guess I can just get all possible versions, it is not that hard,
and put them together with some code merge tool lol.

Thanks.

--

mike marchywka
306 charles cox