bibtex for non-traditional sources...

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:55:17 CEST 2019

After playing around some more trying to make bibtex entries and thinking about it
some more, I tried to outline the reasons to put bibtex on various sites.
I have attached the notes so far curious if anyone has thoughts.
I guess one feature may be that the publisher gets to make the citation as
they wish it to be instead of letting others fumble around although as others
point out it is not clear how often people even want to  cite sites of this type.
Encouraging scholarship among the casual readers may not mean much :)
Actually even people wanting to make recipes would benefit if they could just
reference all the ingredients to amazon and generate a string of "buys." LOL.

Thanks.

--

mike marchywka
306 charles cox