jpg/latex

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Sat Nov 16 19:49:27 CET 2019

Walt,

I downloaded those and ran them, and they compiled fine.  Are you using the command "pdflatex myfile", or are you perhaps using the command "latex myfile"?

Jim

‘Three cheers for Captain Aubrey’s plan,’ cried a perfectly unexpected voice, a taciturn, highly-respected, middle-aged forecastleman named Nicholl. ‘Hip, hip, hip . .     --_The Nutmeg Of Consolation_ by Patrick O’Brian