Status of LaTeX or LaTeX-like emails.

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 15:59:10 CEST 2019

On Thu, May 09, 2019 at 02:30:36PM +0100, David Carlisle wrote:
> > Could you send that e-mail to Peter, myself and the list
>
> done (from a different account so may take longer to show on the list)

It did pretty good in neomutt as the Tex source code formula was readable but
it was still enclosed in html-esque stuff. I guess what I'm after
is a logical organization that is better accomodated in latex
than html. If the source code is like simple tex then the
equations are nominally human readable without making a pdf file.
So, you could imagine alternatives for plain text, html, or latex
or some logical format ( NOT XML although it may be something people
would consider here lol).

--

mike marchywka
306 charles cox