How to get a texdoc in a window

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Thu Mar 28 10:19:51 CET 2019

even easier, assuming win10

hit the windows button

just type

texdoc enumitem

hit enter

You dont even need a terminal.

Tested with TeXLive. Note that miktex handles texdoc slightly different (texlive has an alias database, miktex does not seem to, so on miktex, you need to know that, say, the memoir manual is called memman, whereas on texlive texdoc memoir gives you the manual)

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University