Consulting for \url command into footnote and length

Darío darioslc at protonmail.com
Sun Mar 10 20:00:23 CET 2019

Hello, I am using the command \url to show the link including the possibility to click here and open in a browser. The package in my preamble is the only hyperref, but the problem is that when I write:
\footnote{\url{[https://www.researchgate.net/publication/225635587_Pressures_produced_when_penguins_pooh_-_Calculations_on_avian_defaecation](http://www.researchgate.net/publication/225635587_Pressures_produced_when_penguins_pooh_-_Calculations_on_avian_defaecation)}}
not show me the possibility to click him and open page.

Also, the link is so long and not show in all page, it's appears in only one line, ie not complete.
If is important, I compile using latex because the graphics are .eps

Thanks a lot!
Darío