Mysterious error

Lee wlv at lobo.net
Mon Mar 4 23:30:46 CET 2019

Sir or Madam --

I sent an e-mail message on 24 February with an attachment that included
an error that I did not understand. I asked for help with this error,
and you sent copies of my message to four people. All of them replied
two days later. Three of them spotted the problem, and one offered to
help if I would send him the attachment in a different form.

I have removed the error that I had included in the heading of a
business plan that I have written, and have now been able to complete
the plan.

I appreciate your assistance.

-- William Lee Valentine

---