no more subject prefix for texhax mailing list

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Sat Mar 2 00:28:37 CET 2019

On Fri, Mar 01, 2019 at 03:24:22PM -0700, Karl Berry wrote:

> Hi - I've removed the "[texhax]" prefix on Subject lines from this
> mailing list (texhax)'s messages.

Thank you.  Having more of the subject visible in my mail client's message
index view is always appreciated.

> The List-Id: header identifies the mailing list for mailing list
> messages. I know it is less convenient, but that is the Internet today.

The List-Id header is more convenient for me.  I've been using it for years
to sort mail from various mailing lists to the appropriate mailboxes.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.