Issues installing palatino font.

Pedro Bonilla Villalba Bonilla-villalbaP at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Jul 31 15:52:39 CEST 2019

Hello Bob,

Thank you. I miss-read the error message because the journal instructions warned about palatino and Texstudio showed a red mark on loading palatino. As you made me notice the actual error is loading arial (which is the immediate previous line to palatino on the class, and made Textudio show the mark in palatino line).
I changed to uarial and I can compile now. The journal should be able to amend if they are not satisfied with uarial, but at least I can see the document.

Thank you for your time.