miscellaneous errors with auctex seem to go away with re-install

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 21 17:09:32 CEST 2019

I had not used emace before, nor ever really looked at postscript
( when I saw the dumps and traces pop up, I recognized the FORTH
parentage and investigraed briefly :) ). So, I just took the
auctex project did conrigure/make/make install and it seemed
to come up in emacs. Then, I started ambitiously trying to
test preview with a revtex doc and encountered errors
that others had found. However, even the example file circ.tex
failed to preview. The solution apparently was to install via
emacs,

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/InstallingPackages

and now the unrelated errors all seem fixed.

--

mike marchywka
306 charles cox
marchywka at hotmail.com