Chemical structures with plain TeX

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 12:21:35 CEST 2019

... and tagging along with Peter's command (to see what is going on) is not
easy because "lxprintf" is a real mess:

  * it ides not come with any distribution
  * there are no packages for it at the repositories
  * it is not available at the standard open source repositories
  * there is no way to (easily) automate obtaining the package and
installing it
  * the package (LTXML2) depends on itself for building it

Paulo Ney