Diagonal text (n.2)

Taylor, P P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Thu Jul 4 11:16:43 CEST 2019

Philip Taylor wrote:

> William F Hammond wrote:
>
>> Neat image! Might we see how you did it?
>
> I don't appear to have the source in Dropbox, Bill, but I will look
> for it next time I am in the office.

Just managed to locate the source(s) last night — it transpired that
they had been on a 4TB drive that became unreadable, and which I had to
have commercially recovered (at a not-inconsiderable cost !). Anyhow,
sources attached.  One generates the text on the involute, the other
overlays it with various graphic elements to generate the finished product.

Please note that the sources will compile with TeX Live 2016 but not
with 2019 (a problem with Arabic, which I have yet to investigate), and
I do not know with which (if either) of the intervening releases it will
compile.

** Phil.