[texhax] Mysterious error

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Wed Feb 27 00:20:48 CET 2019

If no one on this list has an immediate suggestion, you could send me a .zip of the text and I'll have a look.  No promises, obviously.

Jim Hefferon

----------
Never have I felt so close to another soul
and yet so helplessly alone
as when I Google an error
and there's one result.
A thread by someone with the same problem
and no answer.
Last posted in 2003.

It's worse if they update to say, "Nevermind, I fixed it"
And worst of all if the update, five years ago,
was by you.

  --https://xkcd.com/979/, and https://old.reddit.com/r/LaTeX/comments/7tlo5z/please_dont_delete_your_post_after_it_is_answered/dteoonu/