[texhax] how the object ID are chosen in Latex while creating a PDF

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 00:36:29 CET 2019

I had to go through something like this with a boot loader where the source was better
than documentation or google. Here I think if you have ubuntu you
can just do something like

apt-get source texlive-base

or whatever turns up on

apt-cache search latex

that you want to examine.

I just tried this from my new Bionic Beaver and it looked like it was downloading sources ...
Usualy there are README files or links to the distro sites if you need more info.
-