Page break problem

Rodolfo Medina rodolfo.medina at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 23:30:40 CEST 2019

David Carlisle <d.p.carlisle at gmail.com> writes:

> But then I don't understand you question you insert a large vertical space
> with a largeish stretch component at the bottom of the page then do a forced
> page break, so naturally you get white space at the bottom of the page and
> the text is not stretched out,

Yes, sorry...  It's that the page break occurs, in my original document,
without `\eject' and I don't manage here to reproduce that whereas, on the
other hand, I can't send my original file because too complicated and full of
macros...  So I'll try again to artificially reproduce the effect I want to
avoid...

Rodolfo