My letter to the board of TUG

Carlos linguafalsa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 21:09:36 CEST 2019

Thank you for providing this info for those, who, like me, were not even
aware of such issues. But I'll tell you what I think:

Every TeX user is petty in its own right, but both (yours and his) of your
pettiness deem from rich people's pettiness. A human condition that
exacerbates with rich people who look out for self-interests in every
possible way. Because they don't have anything else to do. One incites,
while the other one instills. Who's who at this point is not easily
distinguishable.  Not my problem.