[texhax] Smaller image-heavy pdf

Daniel Nemenyi daniel at pompo.co
Tue Nov 27 12:45:27 CET 2018

Hi Jerry,

Sorry for not getting back to you first. Incredibly kind offer of
yours to do the pdfs for us, really the type of generosity that
gives you hope for this world! I think this compression method is
higher though, and it keeps the process depersonalised, which I'd
preffer for the long term. I can't run it on the pdf I sent you
because I'd need to compile it again with the correct flag set,
and I've changed the config file so that won't be easy, but on a
newer file it results in a 95.2% compression rate, from 68904485
to 3294443.

Thanks for everything Jerry,
Daniel