[texhax] help

Varaprasad, PrakashRao P.Varaprasad at spi-global.com
Thu Nov 22 07:25:06 CET 2018

Dear Reinhard,

I have not used any scaling commands for the both images.

Both have been used with just \includegraphics{filename}, I hope the result is varying after conversion only.

\includegraphics{sample1} --> this is pdf
\includegraphics{sample2} --> the converted tiff from sam2p

Any suggestions.

Thanks
Prasad