[texhax] PDF pages with fancyfooter

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sun Nov 18 17:29:26 CET 2018

I am trying to get the footer printed on a PDF page in landscape orientation
the same as it is on a regular portrait page. I found a possible solution
while Googling. Now, a PDF displayed on a page in portrait format does have
the full “fancy” footer and header. On a PDF page displayed in landscape
format, only the page info is displayed in the center of the page.

I have tried all sorts of tricks to get it to work the same in both
instances, but without success. I either get error messages or it just
doesn’t display correctly. What disturbs me most is that I can accomplish
this easily in MS Word.

I am not a guru in Latex, so I would welcome any help available. I do have
the “hyperref” package loaded; however, I could not find anything in it that
might help me

\documentclass[12pt,letterpaper,notitlepage]{report}
\usepackage{pdfpages} % \includepdf{FILE}
\includepdfset{pagecommand=\thispagestyle{fancy}}

\fancypagestyle{mylandscape}{%
  \fancyhf{}% Clear header/footer
  \fancyfoot[c]{% Footer
    \makebox[\textwidth][r]{% Right
      \rlap{\hspace{\footskip}% Push out of margin by \footskip
        \smash{% Remove vertical height
          \raisebox{\dimexpr.5\baselineskip+\footskip+.5\textheight}{% Raise vertically
            \rotatebox{90}{
              Page \thepage\ of \pageref*{LastPage}}}}}}
        }% Rotate counter-clockwise
    \renewcommand{\headrulewidth}{0pt}% No header rule
      \renewcommand{\footrulewidth}{0pt}% No footer rule
}

\pagestyle{fancy} % set page style to fancy
  \fancyfoot{} % clear the footers
  \fancyhead{} % clear the headers
  \renewcommand{\headrulewidth}{0pt} % Eliminate the head rule line
  \renewcommand{\footrulewidth}{2.0pt} % Create a separator line between the document and the footer 2.0pt wide
    \pagenumbering{arabic}
    \fancyfoot[l]{{\footnotesize \textbf{Left Side Info}}}
    \fancyfoot[c]{{\footnotesize \textbf{Center Info}}}
    \fancyfoot[r]{{\footnotesize \textbf{Page \thepage\ of \pageref*{LastPage}}}}

\begin{document}

% Document information, etcetra

\includepdf[pages=-,landscape,pagecommand=\thispagestyle{mylandscape}]{Path-To-File}

\end{document}

--
Jerry