[texhax] package inputenc error: invalid UTF-8 byte 146

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Thu Jun 14 16:52:32 CEST 2018

See

https://www.latex-project.org/news/latex2e-news/ltnews28.pdf

from TeXLive 2018 if notthing else is stated latex will assume the input to be utf8

So if you haven't specified an encoding using

\usepackag[encoding]{inputenc}

then try doing so

otherwise please provide the code that gives this error

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University