[texhax] Don't manage to use opmac

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Tue Jul 3 13:40:25 CEST 2018

That might exmplain a lot

I never use the LaTeX provided by Linux dists, it is as you can see very fragmented and it is very difficult to figure out lwhich debian packages to install and which not to. So generally I just install everything, actually I install the upstream TeXLive thuis avoiding the debian packages all together.

It might be an idea to install apt-file and then do a

apt-file search opmac.tex

that should tell you which debian package this file belongs to.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University