[texhax] Bad effect when using xetex together with color

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 16:37:18 CEST 2018

the dvips.def driver setup has always set the page size, the xetex.def
one may have diverged (I can't remember) but in 2015 all the currently
supported driver options were brought back under latex team control
and made more consistent, so there may have been some changes in the
xetex behaviour around that time although not in color/miniltx itself.

David