[texhax] protex installation

Bob Tennent rdtennent at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 21:47:52 CEST 2018

 >|Subject: [texhax] protex installation

Presumably, you are asking about proTeXt, which is "based on
MiKTeX". Is there any reason why you can't install MiKTeX
itself?   And TeXLive will install on Windows.

There doesn't seem to be publicly available documentation for
proTeXt but according to http://tug.org/protext/, you should
have run Setup.exe; is that right?  Perhaps you tried to
install everything on the disk?

Bob T.