[texhax] Disable hyphenation after - everywhere

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Sat Sep 2 23:23:54 CEST 2017

Am Sat, 2 Sep 2017 19:45:33 +0100 schrieb David Carlisle:

> probably the easiest way is to keep U+002D (HYPHEN-MINUS) as the
> hyphenchar  but use U+2010 (HYPHEN) for your explicit hyphens

The problem is that not every font has U+2010, e.g. with Arial I get
a missing char message: There is no ‐ (U+2010) in font Arial

Imho the only general and reliable working way is to use a command
like \babelhyphen{nobreak}:

antidisestablish\babelhyphen{nobreak}mentarianism

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/