[texhax] Problem with TeXLive after installation

JUAN QUISPE juanuni at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 05:41:22 CEST 2017

Hello, my name is John and I have a problem with TeXLive. I'm final
GNU/Linux user and I follow https://www.tug.org/texlive/quickinstall.html
for install TeXLive. I complete all the steps without problems. After
install, in terminal I could run a hello-world tex file with pdflatex
without problems.

The problem ocurrs after close the terminal and open another terminal
window. TeXLive not appears installed and nor any thing related to it.
Indeed a LaTeX editor can't find TeXLive after this was installed even when
I could run pdflatex in terminal.

If I write in terminal pdflatex the output is: bash: pdflatex: no order
found

I have TeXLive bins in the folder /usr/local/texlive/2016/bin/x86_64-linux
and I suppose I have permission to write into /usr/local/texlive because I
did

sudo setfacl -m u:myusername:rwx /usr/local/texlive

I did: PATH=/usr/local/texlive/2016/bin/x86_64-linux:$PATH ... is the
correct way for do this?

I hope I'm not forgetting any relevant information to give me any
suggestion. Sorry for my English. Regards.