[texhax] Issues with Install

Susan Dittmar Susan.Dittmar at gmx.de
Tue Aug 8 17:26:47 CEST 2017

Hi,

Am 08.08.2017 um 15:00 schrieb Mike Giordano:
> Was wondering if anyone had some input on this. We’re trying to install
> TexLive and the program appears to install after some time however it
> doesn’t appear we’re able to use the program itself. I do have install
> logs available

please explain what you expect 'the program' to do. What have you tried?
What did you expect to get? What did you get?

Susan

PS: In case you did not know: 'TeXlive' is not a program. It's a suite
of several programs, most of them for command-line usage, and a lot of
macro packages for use with one or the other of those programs.

PPS: One more thing you might not be aware of: You did send your mail to
a mailing list. All recipients are interested in at least one of the TeX
flavors, and there are quite some willing to help anyone in need of
help. We are all volunteers though, and volunteers with very different
knowledge and skill levels.