[texhax] Package to resize page

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Tue May 10 12:16:14 CEST 2016

I hope someone here can assist me. I read somewhere awhile ago that
there is a CPAN package that will automatically resize a document
slightly so that it will fit on a single page. I know that MS Word has a
similar feature.

I have tried without success to remember what that package name was or
where I saw it. I often have documents that are slightly over one page
or two pages long. Being able to automatically shrink them slightly
without having to manually do it would save me a lot of time and
trouble.

Does anyone know of such a package?

Thanks :)

--