[texhax] Any crazy math formulas for testing a TeX language interpreter

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Jan 13 22:13:51 CET 2016

Deyan Ginev wrote:

> I am more than happy to use CTAN, all I was asking for was a link, or at
> least an email attachment, so that I can inspect the file.

Hmm, now even more confused.  As your original message was in direct
reply to Barbara's, I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that it was the BCS test
file to which you were referring, about which Barbara wrote :

> is there any sentiment for posting the
> bcs test file on ctan?  (i'll have to
> navigate the rules for licenses, which
> have changed radically since this file
> was created, but will do so if there's
> interest.)

from which it was clear that (a) the BCS test file was not already on
CTAN, and (b) Barbara was considering putting it there if (i) there was
interest, and (ii) licence considerations did not preclude.  If it is
another file (or files) to which you were referring (e.g., the JSbox
sources), then I can only apologise for the noise ...

Philip Taylor