[texhax] Hermann Zapf

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Jun 11 16:56:09 CEST 2015

Jim Diamond wrote:

> There are few times when I wish e-mails could be retracted; obviously
> this is one such time.

There are ever-increasing times when I wish the same; I wonder whether
e-mail might evolve into a system whereby the originator can continue to
edit a message right up to the moment when the intended recipient first
opens it for reading.  Certainly for those (such as myself) who divide
their spare IT time between reading and contributing to fora, and
reading and sending e-mail, the lack of a retrospective "Edit" feature
in the latter is a severe disadvantage.

Philip Taylor (who longs for the day when a TeX-derivative will be able
to handle the colour and opacity gradients that Zapfino Ink can support).