[texhax] Certain amsart commands emulated in memoir

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Tue Oct 28 14:30:35 CET 2014

That is just for show. It changes the look and feel. The standard article does not have address etc either.

In any case I would not recommend using memoir for journal articles as the journal may not even use memoir and thus gets annoyed because it has to be redone.

If the journal does not provide a template/class I'd follow the advise I got from Barbara Beeton at one point: use the article class, use 10pt and use the standard margins.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University