[texhax] GFS Didot Old Style Figures Issue

Alessandro Ceschini alescesc1986 at yahoo.it
Sat May 17 20:37:56 CEST 2014

Hello Bob,
> This is not a question that should be asked here. Ask a professional
> graphic designer.
Sorry for abusing your kindness.
> When you've decided what you want, we can try to
> help you achieve it using TeX.
Indeed, there's something you could help me achieve, if you don't mind.
A brutal way to get bold text figures is:
\addfontfeature{AutoFakeBold=2} but fake bold text looks ugly indeed.
The ideal would be to devise some code that enables fake bold only in
case of figures. I'd rule out manual fine tuning because I use bold only
in chapter/section numbers and page numbers on ToC, all things the user
has no control of, at least as far as I know.

Regards,
--
/Alessandro Ceschini/