[texhax] freezes for TL14

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri May 16 01:58:06 CEST 2014

(I'm breaking my own rule and sending this to multiple lists.  If you
feel the need to reply, please reply only to one of the lists, not all
of them.)

Thought I'd send a note about the status of TeX Live 2014:

- I hope the final updates to the sources for the compiled executables
will be in by tomorrow.  We are close, in any case.  (I am not aware of
any pending changes or problems except to Asymptote.)

- I hope the final updates from CTAN into TL will be done for the build
on May 21 (next Wednesday).  So if package authors want updates to get
onto the DVD, please make releases ASAP.

- As usual, there will be some testing of the TeX Collection as a whole
before the DVD image is sent to manufacturing.  If you're curious, some
related dates are on http://tug.org/texlive.  Of course all is subject
to necessary change.

Best,
Karl