[texhax] TEX 2014 DVD just received

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Tue Jul 8 15:33:49 CEST 2014

no and no (probably)

It can be very convenient  to have multiple LaTeX installations on your HD

Regarding WinEdt, it might be an idea to see if a newer version has been released and then reinstall it if there is but it is no requitement. The interface between Editor and LaTeX is the same as it has been for years.

Since I do not use WinEdt I do not know if it has any settings that needs to be updated after installing TL14. Most editors do not.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University