[texhax] SOS

Dezso Nagy dezso at ncf.ca
Thu Aug 14 22:16:19 CEST 2014

Hello,

I started to use TeX and LaTeX in the late 80s.
Now I would like to try LaTeX in hungarian.
However it seems that I need some help to get started.
I am looking for a very small sample program.
At the moment I can prepare hungarian text with the usual encoding.
My desire is however to use hungarian keyboard and
making use of spell-checking and other features.

E-mail is available, however I would prefer phone
conversations, where problems can be resolved quickly.

Obviously I easily can provide more INFO if needed.

I would appreciate if one would be willing to help.

Have a great day.

Dr. Dezső Nagy
Ottawa
Canada