[texhax] BakoMa TeX 10.30 fonts clarification

sangeetha.m sangeetha.m at adi-mps.com
Sat Apr 12 12:01:40 CEST 2014

Hi TUG group,

I have a doubt with the BaKoMaTeX fonts Installation. I have defined MathematicalPI3 font as below mentioned in cls file.

\fontdef=mh3 at 8.5pt

It is working in MiKTeX 2.9 but it is showing the error in BaKoMaTeX as below

\fontdef=mh3 at 8.5pt not loaded: Not enough room left.

Can anyone please help me to resolve this issue and let me know what are the fonts files required for BaKoMaTeX 10.30

Regards,
Sangeetha

Meet us at:
London Book Fair
Apr 8 – 10, 2014, London (Booth T505)

This e-mail and/or attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken relying on the contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by responding to this e-mail and deleting the contents of the e-mail & related attachments from your system. Though MPS Limited has taken reasonable steps to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, it cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments. No contracts may be concluded with MPS through e-mail communication. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.