[texhax] LaTeX users mailing list

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Tue Sep 10 14:08:10 CEST 2013

Mailinglists aren't really what the kids want these days.

Both mailing lists and newsgroups have much less activity than they used to.

A site like tex.stackexchange.com sees a lot of trafic, also because it turns up in google searches.

Plus, I think a lot of users really like to be more anonymous when asking questions.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University