[texhax] Plotly: Interactive, web-based LaTeX graphs for sharing and publication

Matt Sundquist matt at plot.ly
Thu Dec 19 23:34:22 CET 2013

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your suggestions and for checking out Plotly. We would be
thrilled to be on your site!

Right now, you can add LaTeX to a Plotly graph by wrapping your code in
$'s. So, for example, if we look at this graph <http://plot.ly/~gil/0/>,
the legend is comprised of: $dx=.01$, $dx = .05$, and $dx = .1$. Then, the
x-axis label is $\Delta \Psi$. But then we convert it to LaTeX output. You
can do the same when styling graphs from the APIs <http://plot.ly/api> (Python,
R, MATLAB, REST, Arduino, Julia, and Perl) or from the GUI.

Does that cover it? We were going to add a not to let folks know they could
run it like that.

All my best,
Matt

[image: Inline image 1]