[texhax] Plotly: Interactive, web-based LaTeX graphs for sharing and publication

Matt Sundquist matt at plot.ly
Sat Dec 14 03:16:39 CET 2013

Hi all,

My name is Matt, and I'm part of Plotly. We've just set up Plotly to
support LaTeX. You can make plots with LaTeX that are: browser-based,
interactive, publication-quality, and shareable.

Here is an IPython
Notebook<http://nbviewer.ipython.org/github/plotly/IPython-plotly/blob/master/LaTeX%20with%20Plotly.ipynb>
showing
how to do that with Plotly, and here is the graph:
https://plot.ly/~IPython.Demo/309/.

As we're a brand new startup, just three months in, it is wonderfully
helpful to hear your thoughts, advice, and suggestions. Please let me know
if you get a chance to use it, and we'd love to hear what you think.

All my best,
Matt

[image: Inline image 1]