[texhax] compilation error ( debian + texlive )

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Thu Sep 20 11:10:50 CEST 2012

jtzzaa11-texhax2 at yahoo.com wrote, On 2012-09-20 11:05:
> how are you compling latex from gedit? do you have a terminal window
> open for debuggin latex errors, and can latexmk run in that terminal?

latexmk is a commandline tool like rubber and like latex

I tend to use latexmk is a continous preview mode, i.e. it will
automatically compile my document as soon as I save it. THen I don't
have to press any extra keys or buttons.

If configured correctly, it will not stop at an error (requiring user
intervention), just stop and wait for the next save.

--

/daleif