[texhax] compilation error ( debian + texlive )

jtzzaa11-texhax2 at yahoo.com jtzzaa11-texhax2 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 10:13:34 CEST 2012

Thanks.

Everything worked fine yesterday. I've installed a package called "rubber" today, which is needed for the gedit latex plugin. Afterwards, the compliation failed (just a skeleton tex file).

I've now uninstalled "rubber" and now the complication succeeds. I've already checked earlier and no debian texlive packages have been installed (so I have only the ctan texlive installation).

It seems that "rubber" assumes texlive was installed with the debian packages (different directories).

Regards,