[texhax] postscript font installation

William Rosenbaum will.rosenbaum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 05:44:06 CEST 2012

Thank you for your response!

I realized that I had a partial installation of an older version of texlive installed on the machine, so I ended up reinstalling texlive. The problem persisted, but I noticed that I had (foolishly) set the environment variable DVIPSHEADERS at some point in my desperate attempts to get the fonts working. After un-defining that variable everything seems to be working as it should.

Thanks again!

Will