[texhax] "Make Template" not working

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Nov 7 15:52:51 CET 2012

I have TeXstudio 2.5(SVN 3370M) installed on a WinXP machine. It is
working correctly to a point. The "Make Template" function does not
appear to be working correctly though.

EXAMPLE:

I create a new document and then attempt to create a template from it
by clicking <File> <Make Template>. At this point a window pops up
asking me for the name of the file to save. The location is shown as
"texstudio" which is "C:\Documents and Settings\Jerry\Application
DAta\texstudio". So far so good I assume. Now I save the file. The
problem is that when I click on <File> <New From Template> the newly
created template never shows up. I have tried stopping and restarting
the program but without success. What am I doing wrong?

--
Jerry ♔